Kelly Clarkson Shouts Out 'Sexy' Fiancé in Grammy Acceptance Speech




Kelly Clarkson took home best pop vocal album – and possibly best acceptance speech of the night at Sunday's Grammy Awards.

Clarkson, 30, made her way to the stage, explaining why it took her so long to get up there.

"So sorry, I got stuck to Miranda Lambert ... there's a story and a song, for later ... after alcohol, I'm just kidding, children," she said with a laugh.

Despite admitting, "I get nervous speaking in front of people," Clarkson was charming at the podium, holding her Grammy for Stronger.

"I didn't know I was gonna win because I literally – I was so excited to be in a category – fun., I have been covering you all summer. I'm sorry, I love that song. I think it's so awesome. I love Pink, everyone – Adele – that I was in the category with," she said shouting out her fellow nominees.

"Miguel? I don't know the hell you are but we need to sing together, I mean good God that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. WHAT!?" she said as the audience laughed, referencing the singer's performance of "Adorn" with Wiz Khalifa earlier in the show.

But Miguel wasn't the only sexy man to be mentioned in Clarkson's speech. She managed to squeeze in a nod to her fiancé Brandon Blackstock, too.

"Anyway thank you so much friends family label my manager, thank you so much, my fiancé who is sexy tonight, y'all," she said. "I did not think I was gonna win, thank you!"

You're reading an article about
Kelly Clarkson Shouts Out 'Sexy' Fiancé in Grammy Acceptance Speech
This article
Kelly Clarkson Shouts Out 'Sexy' Fiancé in Grammy Acceptance Speech
can be opened in url
http://newsbacteriaemia.blogspot.com/2013/02/kelly-clarkson-shouts-out-fiance-in.html
Kelly Clarkson Shouts Out 'Sexy' Fiancé in Grammy Acceptance Speech